Thursday, April 26, 2012

Should I Get a 512MB or a 1GB ATI HD Radeon Video Card?

I'm looking at an HP Pavilion DV6Z and I don't know which one to choose. I usually play online games like line rider, roblox, thing thing arena, and also sims games. Is a 1GB really necessary? Or should I just go with a 512MB?|||I would definately suggest to buy XFX ATI Radeon HD 5670 1 GB DDR5 DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card

*Video Card, Installation CD with Multi-Language User Guide

*Up to 1 GB GDDR5 memory

*ATI Eyefinity technology with support for up to three displays

*Windows 7 support

*ATI Stream technology

http://www.amazon.com/XFX-Radeon-Display…



Also check out at Ebay

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-…|||It depends on what type of things you do on your computer. If you use your computer for heavy applications like online gaming, regular computer gaming and graphics software (e.g the Adobe Suite), then 1GB, but if you only use it for online gaming and a few low specification games, then I would reccomend the 512. But this is just personal opinion.



Hope this Helps|||just go with the 1024 it won't hurt to have spare ram

No comments:

Post a Comment