Thursday, April 26, 2012

256 HD Radeon video card?

Is that good caus I have 15.6" 720p LCD

also I have Bluray drive will I be able to watch stuff in 1080p cause that would be a problem i've heard you can.



I use to have a comp that the pixels would go all fuzzy when i tried to watch 1080 but I could watch 720p but it would sort of jump and freeze but get through it. I don't think the quality was 100% either will my vid card fix this?|||Well, if we knew what card you had exactly we could tell you a lot better, and if we knew the actual resolution of your screen that would help a lot too..



Other than this.. Your screen is 720p, meaning you can only watch movies in 720p resolution even if they were 1080p. To get the max, you need a better screen.



Judging from what we know about the card, you should be fine watching your movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment