Friday, April 27, 2012

RADEON video card?

RADEON X1600PRO256/DDR2/DVI/TV/PCIe



SPECIFICATIONS:



- RADEON™ X1600 core

- 256MB DDR2

- PCI Express interface

- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c / OpenGL 2.0 acceleration

- Avivo™ Technology

- 3D Graphics Resolution of 2560x1600 Max

- TV-Out

- Smoothvision HD + Adaptive AA

- Vido acceleration of :MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, WMV9, VC-1, and H.264



FEATURES:



- 12 pixel pipeline architecture

- TruForm 2.0

- Smoothvision HD + Adaptive AA

- Avivo™ Technology

- Hyper Z HD, Video Shader HD





IS THIS VIDEO CARD GOOD ENOUGH FOR "CIVILIZATION IV"

AND IS THIS VIDEO CARD GOOD ....|||No the video card is not any good, mail it to me immediately and I will send you a reciept that says thank you.

Just kidding....

Yeah it's good, it can run Vista with the Aero Glass and depending on the rest of your system, it could run Civ 4, but I don't know how much memory you have or virtual memory or page file memory, readyboost blah blah blah, Point is memory is going to be the key factor in running your games.|||i had a few video cards from Radeon and all give me head aches

so I will never get any of this brand!|||seems pretty good to me. I have a radeon x1600 but it is 512mb and is agp but im sure that is good enough for civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment