Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ati radeon video card?

i need an ati radeon 4870HD, is it the best product for computer playing? can you help me for choose the best video card? i think ati radeon 4870hd 512mb is the best video card over 200 euros or 199$, is it real or a nvidia video card is better?|||Well Ati vs Nvidia, it's like a religious war, a choice, a preference. Personally, I've had bad experiences with ATi, however amazing ones with Nvidia. Currently I own the EVGA Geforce GTX260 Superclocked+ Edition, its got 896 mb ram GDDR3, 448bit interface, runs crysis on maximum no aa 1680*1050 resolution, around 30 to 35 fps, sometimes a little lower. (also using 4 gb 800 mhz ram Crucial, and the Intel quad core Q6600 2.4 OC to 3.2)



However, I've been told the new GTX295 from Nvidia is apparently quite the success, wouldn't mind owning one myself. My friend recently bought a newer ATi, in fact i think it was the 4850 im not too good with ATi anymore, but nonetheless, it was a recent card, and it kept crashing on him.. ATi refused to acknowledge the issue was their Video Card Bios, and once my friend found a 3rd party bios so to speak, he installed into the card, and bam, no more crashes, runs better than before. That being said, I would still prefer Nvidia. but again, personal choices. I've been running the GTX260 for approx 3 months, and haven't had any issues with it. I would highly recommend the new nvidia GTX200 series Cores as a choice for your computer. also, i might add the GTX295, is a dual core card. A lot of people I talked to thought it was the better version of the GTX280, but, infact im certain its just 2 GTX260's slapped together, its got 448 bit interface, meanwhile the gtx280 has 512. Anywho, hope i was of help in choosing a good card, I know from experience it can be quite the task to choose an appropriate card for one's system. With so many options like ram, GPU speed, effective mhz, etc... how can one choose a card in plain sight right? Good Luck in your Search.|||For the price your looking at it is a great card. It competes with the GTX 260, 216 cores which is 30 bucks more. I preffer NVIDA, but that card is a great one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment