Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have some problems with my ATI Radeon video card, where can I adress to AMD/ATI?

I want to contact ATI and address my problems (or, if you can help me, I have an ATI Radeon HD4730 video card and my Windows 7 detects it as an ATI HD 4810. Another problem is that I can't overclock the GPU with Catalyst Control Center. It stays at 600 MHz (lowest amount) and I cannot change that, while the Memory Clock can be changed.)

Thank you for your help and sorry for my bad English.|||might need to configure your bios and change the primary graphics to your new one. the one windows 7 detects maybe your built on graphics so you might need to change it if you have 2 graphics card.

for the overclocking u first need to check you have admin rights to do this!

u need to update the drivers to be able to configure this! and your system may not be capable of over clocking but do the first 2 steps and hopefuly that wil solve your problem.



if u are unsure email me on kamaljalil@hotmail.co.uk and i wil guide u through

No comments:

Post a Comment