Friday, April 27, 2012

Can I install a Gforce or Radeon video card and still keep my Intel video card?

I want to enjoy playing a game called Rakion but, there are like picture problems. Sometimes when I turn left or right, the pictures grow fuzzy and things like that.



I have a Intel(R) 633/631 Express Chipset Family. It turns out that Rakion doesn't work well with TNT, Intel, Rage and Matrox video cards.

Here are the computer requirements :

http://rakion.softnyx.net/About/pcrequirement.aspx



My question is where can I download a Gforce or Radeon video card for Vista Home Basic to enjoy smooth playing in Rakion.

But the problem is I don't know if I will still be able to keep my Intel video card when I install a Gforce or Radeon video card.

If not, then can I still retrieve back the same Intel video card whenever I want to through downloads online?



Thanks for the help!!|||You will need to disable your integrated Intel video card if you buy an aftermarket card.|||Video cards are physical pieces of equipment, you dont download them...



Buying an ATI or Nvidia card will involve installing it and then installing software for it. There is no need to go back to intel if you upgrade your card to soemthing better.|||You can't "download" a video card. A video card is a piece of hardware you have to install. And yes, if the graphics card is integrated, you can keep your graphics card in the computer. Once you remove the installed one, it'll revert to the internal graphics card.|||download an video card ARE YOU SERIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment