Friday, April 27, 2012

Is Asus intel motherboard compatible with an ATI Radeon video card?

I have this Asus Intel Motherboard P5KPL-AM EPU and ATi Radeon 4670(512mb) Video card but sometimes when I'm using the PC i get a pink scratch,looks like a glitch.I'm wondering if this has to do with compatibility problems.Please help me!Thanks! :)|||Any PCI-E video card is compatible with any motherboard that has a PCI-E express slot. PCI-E versions are backward compatible with earlier versions as well.



Uninstall any video driver that was previously installed and fresh install the latest ATI driver for that card. The pink scratch has me curious. Monitor failing?|||I have an ATI Radeon on a P4v8X-MX, so it should work. The pink line could be your monitor. Plug it into another computer to see if it goes away. If it doesn't show on another computer, check connections between your computer and the monitor, and make sure the video card is not damaged, (i.e. from plugging in a monitor with the computer running, etc.)|||try updating your video card and motherboard to the latest drivers, it should be compatible.|||Yes its compatible.|||Good luck to your best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment